Birmingham Tech Week 2019 – The Launch Event
About this Event
Birmingham sits at the centre of a dynamic region that is the fastest growing outside the capital city.
The cradle of innovation and invention, the city has been named the UK’s largest regional start-up hub for five consecutive years.
A city of pioneers and visionaries, this is not coincidence – in fact it’s only the beginning of an exciting journey. Tech is about to take off, and we want to invite tech enthusiasts from local and afar to collaborate, explore and celebrate tech in Birmingham.
The Birmingham Tech Week launch will feature an exciting announcement of a new investor platform that will create a wave of new opportunities in the region and speakers from:
• Robert Franks, Managing Director, WM5G
• Andy Street, Mayor of the West Midlands, West Midlands Combined Authority
• Mike Jackson, Entrepreneur Success Director, Tech Nation
• Tim Kay, Tech Lead, Midlands, KPMG
• Jill Palmer, CEO at Click Travel
• Liam McGrath, Group COO, Advanced
• Rupert Lyle and Kevin Caley, The Ark
• Judy Groves, Marketing Director, SCC
The event will also provide opportunities to network with some of the region’s biggest tech brands over canapés and drinks.
Places are limited and registration is essential.
We look forward to seeing you at the launch.
This event is being delivered through our partners and The West Midlands Growth Company