Health Innovation Sprint (Birmingham)
If you’re a:
- patient/carer who wants help looking for tech that meets your needs
- healthcare developer OR
- patient who wants to develop own healthtech solution to problem you’re facing
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Come along and join us for a fab event encouraging the use of innovative, super cool healthtech to solve the problems that really matter to people……
Sounds like a pretty good idea? To make sure you get the most out of the event, please register for the session that you think would suit you best:
- Session 1: For all the patients/ out there who wants help looking for some fab healthtech products and developments that meet your specific needs/health issues you’re currently experiencing.
- Session 2: For all the super amazing developers out there that would love to create an exciting, innovative problem to solve a specific need.
- Session 3: If you have been dreaming about an amazing tech development to solve a problem you’re currently facing, but you’re just not sure how to create it, this one’s for you!
Looking forward to seeing you all there for a productive, fun-filled day of amazing out-of-this-world healthtech developments!!
We’ve been awarded a Fairer Tech grant from doteveryone to make our events more accessible (woop woop!)
If for any reason there are barriers to engaging in the community we invite anyone to apply for reimbursement to cover personal costs to improve this. The money can cover just about anything, including but not limited to child/other care, taxis if you’re not able-bodied, trains if you live out in the countryside, a live captioner, recording of the event or loss of earnings if you have a side job along your studies. If you feel it’s a barrier, we agree too. Find out more