Investment Readiness Workshop – Raising Investment for Your Tech Venture
Supporting Birmingham Tech Week – this workshop helps tech entrepreneurs understand how best to raise investment.
Delivered by BizzInn Entrepreneur in Residence John Cooke this workshop will cover:
- Sources of Investment (including Angels, Grants, Venture Capitalists and Various Types of Loan) and we will discuss the pros and cons of each type of investment
- An explanation of SEIS and EIS registration to attract investors
- The benefits of building an Advisory Board
- An overview of all the materials that you will need to win investment – including loads of examples
- How to develop a robust forecast and good quality exec summary to impress investors
- An ideal pitch presentation structure
- Researching and justifying a valuation for your business
- Answer your questions – this will be an interactive workshop!
We have helped over 100 local business founders develop their pitches and investment documentation – you will hear some of their stories and see real world examples of investor materials during the afternoon workshop. John has personally raised over £1mill in Angel and VC funding for his previous software business and will share some of his experiences too.
Please register and we will email joining/travel instructions nearer the workshop date.