She Means Business: Free social media training workshop (Enterprise Nation)
Join She Means Business trainer and social media expert David Glenwright, founder at JC Social Media for free social media training at Birmingham Tech Week.
David will share some of the very latest insights and best practices to adopt when looking to grow your social media presence for your business. You will also have the opportunity to meet and connect with like-minded people over a coffee.
Generating over $16billion in revenue in the second quarter of 2019, Facebook’s advertising platform is used by hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world every day as a way to reach customers and generate new sales with a level of precision never before made available. Whether it be by demographics, interests, or past actions online, with Facebook it is possible to target exclusively your specific audience, ensuring that you get the best possible return on your investment.
Despite this, many businesses who give it a go often find that they do not get the results that they expected and that their money seemingly goes nowhere.
– Deep-dive into the world of Ads and learn the differences between the Ad Centre and Ads Manager
– Get invaluable tips on how to successfully create the perfect audience on Facebook for your business
– Learn how to introduce an effective process that you can easily implement to turn unknown prospects into loyal customers
– Network with like-minded individuals over a hot coffee
– Ask expert David social media questions during the Q + A