The Impact of AI in SME Finance
Kicking off a week of inspirational tech events across the city, Birmingham Tech Week in partnership with the award-winning GFA Exchange present:
Improving Client Value through AI
What is this event about?
Digital technologies are changing the way that professional services increase customer and client value. The concept of financial support with insightful intelligence, is becoming increasingly important.
But how is Artificial Intelligence (AI) changing the way in which financial services use the benefits of data and insight to accelerate the growth of high growth businesses?
This roundtable event will enable cross-sector financial services firms to converse, explore and learn together, in an interactive peer to peer environment.
We aim to simplify the mystery of AI within financial services, and provide knowledge that adds value to all!
Who will be leading the event?
This event will be led by global AI expert Ahmed Khan. Ahmed is the CTO of The GFA Exchange and has over 12 years experience of working in Silicon Valley, Europe and the Far East. He has worked with global giants including Cisco, Verizon, Oracle and IBM on developing large scale AI, Cloud and enterprise level technology projects.
He will be supported by Joel Blake OBE. Joel is the CEO of The GFA Exchange and former Executive for Access to Finance for the GBSLEP. Prior to this, Joel was the co-founder of a SME finance firm that provided funding to over 650 UK SMEs and has over 15 years experience in SME business support.
What will take place at the event?
Participants will explore:
– The key myths and misconceptions of AI!
– The top AI trends that are affecting the professional services / financial services sector!
– Unique insights on how your organisation can harness the power of AI, to enhance the level of support that you provide to your customers and clients!
What will I leave with?
By attending this event, you will leave with:
– A deeper insight into how your business can leverage AI to improve client retention, reduce cost and build future value!
Who is this event for?
– Financial services firms, working with high growth businesses.
– Banking relationship managers, who seek to add value to their business clients.
– Digital leads, within financial services firms
– Professional services firms, with an interest in digital tenchnologies
Light breakfast refreshments of teas, coffees and pastries will be available
Places are limited for this event, so REGISTER NOW to avoid disappointment!